Friday, February 14, 2014

Winter Critters

Winter has finally come to Central Oregon after a few hits and misses.
Here are some photos taken this past week.
Hope you enjoy them

California Quail

Mourning Doves

Snowy Deer

'Can I come inside please?'

A few of the deer herd that come by almost daily


Dove in the Juniper

Jay


Big Boy Buck

tsk venturing out after the driveway was shoveled and dry

Dead end.... tsk doesn't like to walk in the snow.

Jim and the bottom of our long driveway

Whew! Finally got it shoveled!

The boys having a cuddle

tsk in his Casbah in front of the heater vent.

watching the squirrel ....wants to be 'friends' !

Finally the court was plowed and we were able to get out for a ski,


Don't forget today is the start of the Great Backyard Bird Count!
#GBBC

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Dana, your photos are gorgeous once again. Do you mind if I copy the blue bird on the snowy tree - I think Mr. D might enjoy painting that one - at least I hope so. ha ha sometimes when I print off a picture that I love, he doesn't see it the same way. I'll check with you on Twitter tonight to see if it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Pixie pics. They're wonderful. I wish we got deer by our house. We do get lots of birdies though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your driveway looks like our driveway in Kentucky. Great view. Not much fun to shovel. We did have a lot of deer tho, especially in spring. The mom deer liked to bring their babies to my front lawn to play while they stayed in the woods. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy the photos, Dana. What beauty there is around you. I have herds of deer too, but I live in a town . The woods behind me are vast and old. I live on the edge of the City line with a large swath of all privately owned (by all of we homeowners) greenbelt. All sorts of animals are our close neighbors.

    ReplyDelete